We established VMJ Espinoza Contracting INC. in 2012 after several years of experience in the construction field. We worked for home improvement contractors in Westchester County, New York and saw firsthand how unreliable contractors can be. Our focus when we started this company was to provide quality work, deliver on promises, provide personal attention, and earn a reputation of never walking out on a job and being honest with our clients. With the help of our team, we have exceeded our expectations for this goal. We have built a reputation based on our values of quality work, trust & reliability, and personal attention. The reason why so many of our referrals come from word of mouth is because we truly become a part of your family during the renovation process.
We serve clients in Westchester (License #: WC-29318-H17, Putnam (License #: PC 6892), and Dutchess (License #) Counties in New York, as well as Fairfield County in Connecticut (License #: 0650727). While we have worked throughout these areas, many of our projects have been in Chappaqua, New York, Yorktown Heights, New York, Briarcliff Manor, New York, Armonk, New York, and Somers, New York. We are fully licensed and fully insured.
We know how overwhelming the home renovation process can be-there is so much to think about and many hard decisions to make! Homeowners are often overwhelmed over where to begin: they want to make sure their vision comes to life and hope they can fully trust their contractor to deliver and get the job done. Here at VMJ Espinoza Contracting INC., our team takes care of everything from start to finish so you don’t have to deal with overwhelm. We welcome you to look around the website, browse the portfolio, and view our client testimonials.
What You Can Expect:
- Highly detailed written estimates avoid budget surprises and know the terms upfront
- Price includes 3-D design to see exactly how the kitchen will look; we listen to your vision and make suggestions to maximize the layout
- No subcontractors other than plumbing and electrical; using our own employees makes for a streamlined process
- Payments are spread out in installments so you feel comfortable with the progress of the work
- Continuous work: we don’t drag out your renovation and never walk out on a job; we’re usually the company our clients call when other contractors leave half finished!
Values: What Sets Us Apart
We take pride in our work, use high quality materials, and focus on the details. This allows for hand-crafted products that are truly stunning!
Trust & Reliability:
We arrive on time, have respect for your home, and complete projects all the way through. We will be there on the job site throughout the process.
We become part of the family during the renovation process! We are there to answer your questions, make suggestions, and ensure your utmost satisfaction.